This is the fine (fine) print. Get out your magnifying glasses...1
- Copyright: Voices is licensed under My Free Copyright, as well as under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License, owned and administered by the Administrator/Owner of this blog and website, Voices.
- Content: Voices is responsible for the content of this site, not including visitor comments or the content of individual contributors. Voices does not reflect the personal views and opinions of Voices although they are one and the same.
- Credit: Contributors to this blog and website should always give proper credit to content sources. As a site focused on genealogy, we all know the importance of citations and attributions. If you feel you or another source needs an attribution, please contact Voices. No one likes a plagiarist.
- Accuracy and Validity: Believe it or not, people make mistakes from time to time. Voices' contributors strive to make facts and information as accurate as possible. In addition, Voices is a work in progress. The world is an ever-changing place, which means that content can become outdated quickly. While we hope to avoid having outdated material on this site, we can’t guarantee that everything is timely, so don’t rely on the timeliness or accuracy of the information at Voices.
- Images: You can assume that any images on this blog/website that are not attributed to someone else are presumed to be owned by, and are the sole property of, the contributor. If you would like to use an image, be sure to ask – and say pretty please with strawberries and ice cream on top.
- Comments: Voices is not responsible for any comments made by contributors in the Discussion pages. However Voices will exercise its right to moderate and edit comments which are deemed to be offensive, childish or just plain dumb.
- Liability: As a reader, you will not hold Voices liable for libel (say that three times fast) or defamation in its content. The content of Voices is built through the content of its contributors. In addition, there is no intention to do harm by hosting content at Voices. The content at Voices is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use the information and somehow are injured, Voices is not to be held responsible. The sites that Voices links to via hyperlinks are not under its control. Those sites are responsible for the content of those sites. The sun, the moon and the rotation of the Earth are not under Voices' control either. We’re working on it, but don’t hold your breath, and don’t try to make us responsible for other sites, bad weather, global warming or any malady that befalls you.